Pay Fees — Submit a Payment

You can now pay fees — submit a payment for any Codes and Standards transactions that require payment.

For example:

  • Manufactured home/mobilehome title transfers
  • Duplicate titling documents
  • Permit and inspection fees
  • Mobilehome/RV park permits to operate
  • Employee housing permits to operate
  • Occupational license renewals
  • Any other Codes and Standards-related transaction that requires payment

Before you begin, you will need:

  1. Your document tracking number (DTN)
  2. Zip code related to this application
  3. A valid VISA or Mastercard credit card and billing information    Support for Mastercard payments     Support for Visa payments

* Indicates Required Field